As 2007 comes to an end a common theme for articles is to outline lists covering a wide range of subjects to consider going into 2008. Following are links to several articles that might be of interest to some readers:
- The Five Keys to Investing Success, in Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine, contains information on making investing a habit and avoiding unnecessary risk, just to name a few of the topics.
- An article focused on getting ones finances on track in 2008 titled, Six Moves for a Prosperous New Year.
- Reviewing ones mutual fund portfolio: Financial Check-Up: Figuring Out Your Mutual Fund Portfolio.
- Review ones 401(k) and/or retirement accounts: Sharpen Up Your 401(k).
- A list for real estate investors and homeowners: Real Estate: Seven Smart Strategies.
- And for those interested in improving their health via exercise: 10 Things Your Personal Trainer Won't Tell You.