The site newratings contains a nice layout of rating changes and links to research summaries on stocks with various rating actions. The site categorizes the changes by market region, i.e., Asia/Pacific, NASDAQ, etc.
Following is a summary of some of today's rating changes that impact dividend growth stocks:
- Stryker (SYK): Target price raised to $61 by Banc of America
- Altria Group (MO): Target price raised to $94 by UBS
- Anheuser Busch Co. (BUD): Upgraded to market perform by Berstein
- General Dynamics (GD): Target price raised to $85 by Prudential Financial
- Comerica (CMA): Initiated with neutral rating by Credit Suisse
- Bemis (BMS): Upgraded to buy by Banc of America